Who can enter Mixology21 Awards?
Mixology21 Awards is open to all registered companies, as well as all individual professional architects and designers over the age of 18.
How do I enter Mixology21?
We only accept entries made via the Mixology21 Awards website. Click here to get started!
What is the deadline?
Please submit your entries by 17:00 on 26 March 2021
How many Awards categories are there for Mixology21?
There are 18 categories that you can enter: view them here
When should my product/project have been completed to be eligible?
Your product/project needs to have been manufactured/completed between February 2020 and February 2021 to be eligible for Mixology21 Awards.
Can I enter an uncompleted project?
Unfortunately not – products/projects need to be manufactured/completed by the Feb 2021 in order to be considered.
Can I submit a project that was previously submitted in Mixology20?
Yes, unless it was a finalist in that category.
Can I enter a project which is outside of the UK?
Yes you can, as long as the design team/architect is based in the UK.
Can I enter if I am overseas but the product/project is sold/based in the UK?
Yes you can
Can I enter a product manufactured outside of the UK?
Yes – as long as it is available in the UK
Can I enter more than one category?
Yes! But each entry must have a separate 50-word summary pertinent to the entry criteria and all sections must be completed for an entry to be valid.
Can I enter more than one product/project in the same category?
Yes, there is no limit to how many products/projects you can enter in the same category. Just add new categories to your entry as explained above.
Can I enter the same product/project in more than one category?
Yes you can. Please note, if we believe it would be beneficial for an entry to be moved to another category, we will contact you about moving your entry.
Can I edit my entry?
You can start and come back to your entry at any time. We do not receive your entry until you press submit.
How many images can I include in my entry?
You can upload minimum 5 images and a maximum of 10. Imagery is invaluable to your submission, please attach high resolution photographs and video content to bring your entry to life. Please be aware that content, photography and video footage of shortlisted entries may be used on the night, online or in print.
Can I include a video in my entry?
Yes – we encourage it!
What do winners of the Mixology21 Awards receive?
Each winner will receive a coveted Mixology trophy at the awards ceremony along with the marketing and promotional exposure on Mix Media’s print, digital and social platforms
Other useful information
- Ensure your entry is clear and concise – our judges are looking at a considerable number of entries so your entry needs to stand out.
- Once submitted, you will receive a confirmation email containing the unique reference for your entry.
- Judges’ decision is final and no communication will be entered into regarding their decision.
- Mix Media Ltd accepts no responsibility for any items posted to us as this is not needed for your entry. We regret that we are unable to return anything posted to us.
- Entrants agree to their names and photographs being used for publicity purposes and those who have nominated an entrant must have received their permission.
- Mix Media Limited reserves the right to reject any entry for any reason, or move your entry to another category if deemed appropriate.